Dietician's Recipe of the week!
Ingredients (serves 4):
- ½ cup multi-grain bread crumbs
- ¼ cup finely cut parsley leaves
- 1/4 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp grated lemon rind
- Salt and pepper to season
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 4 approx. 200g white fish fillets (blue grenadier, kingfish) or 8 flathead tails
- Olive oil spray
- Steamed green beans, boiled chat potatoes and lemon wedges to serve
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Combine breadcrumbs, parsley, parmesan, lemon rind, salt and pepper in a bowl. Drizzle mixture with oil. Stir until breadcrumbs are coated in oil.
- Press breadcrumb mixture onto flesh-side of fish fillets to form an even topping.
- Place fish skin-side down onto a baking tray. Spray with oil. Bake for 15 minutes or until crumbs are light golden and fish is cooked through. Serve with steamed beans, potatoes and lemon wedges.