An aromatic prawn curry.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- Cooking oil spray
- ¼ cup Red Curry Paste
- 1 Brown Onion (cut into wedges)
- 750g Whole medium green prawns
- 1 Baby bok choy (cut into quarters)
- 1 Red Capsicum (cut into strips)
- 1 cup Bean Sprouts
- 375ml Reduced fat evaporated milk
- 2 cups Cooked basmati rice
- Lightly spray a frypan with cooking oil spray. Add curry paste and onions and cook on medium heat until onions are tender. Add prawns and cook for 1 minute or until fragment.
- Pour in evaporated milk, bok choy, capsicum and bean sprouts. Simmer until prawns are cooked through and vegetables are tender.
- Serve with basmati rice
Source: Nutrition Australia