Dietitian’s Recipe of the week — Moroccan Chicken
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1x 505g Campbell's 97% fat free Country Ladle Butternut Pumpkin Soup*
- 400g diced skinless chicken breast ( or thigh depending on your preference) fillet
- 1 tbsp Moroccan seasoning
- 2 x zucchini, thinly sliced
- 200g green beans, trimmed
- 1 x 400g can chickpeas, rinsed and drained*
- Place soup in a saucepan and add the chicken, seasoning, zucchini, beans and chick peas. Bring to the boil, stirring constantly, then simmer, covered, for 10 minutes.
- Serve with ½ cup of couscous or steamed rice.
Source: Heart Foundation & Campbell’s Soups