A very different Chicken Parma.
- 1x chicken breast (200-240g)
- ¼ cup quinoa flakes
- 1 tomato sliced thinly
- 1 tablespoon of sweet chilli sauce (20ml)
- 1 slice of beqa so lite cheese (cut into 2-3 pieces)
- Olive Oil spray
- Salad mix and any vegetables for serving
- Wash the chicken and slice it into 2-3 thin pieces ( or how ever best you tolerate it)
- Roll the chicken slices in quinoa flakes, top with a slice of tomato, cheese and sweet chili sauce and place on a baking tray.
- Lightly spray each piece with olive oil (1-2seconds per piece) Bake for 20 minutes (or until cooked through- if you tolerate it better cook in small foil package to retain moisture if need be) at 180 degrees.
- Serve with 1 tsp of low fat sour cream and salad vegetables.
Remember to eat slowly & enjoy!
Source: adapted from a recipe from “Clean eating recipes”.
Energy per slice: 219 cal, 18g carbohydrates, 5g fat, 23g protein