Char grilled chicken with cucumber and coriander salsa
- 500g chicken breast fillets
- olive oil cooking spray
- mixed salad leaves, to serve
- 1 220g can of corn kernels ( drained)
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers, halved, deseeded
- finely diced 2 large roma tomatoes, deseeded, finely diced
- 4 green onions, finely sliced
- 1 long green chilli, deseeded, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Make cucumber and coriander salsa: Combine cucumber, tomato, onion, chili, coriander and lime juice in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Slice chicken thinly crossways into thin slices. Heat a chargrill over high heat. Spray lightly with oil. Cook chicken for 2 minutes each side or until cooked through.
- Divide chicken between plates. Top with salsa. Serve with salad leaves and sprinkle with corn kernels.
Nutritional data: Energy: 247 cals Carbohydrate: 11g, Protein: 28.3g, Fat: 8.2g