Dietitian’s Recipe of the week!
Ingredients (serves 3)
- 400 g canned chick peas, drained
- 150 g cherry tomatoes
- 2 ml (light spray) of olive oil spray
- 180 g tuna in spring water, drained
- 100 g mixed ice berg lettuce / spinach
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Place chickpeas and tomatoes on a baking dish lined with baking paper. Spray with a little olive oil spray. Season with pepper if desired.
- Cook for 15 minutes.
- Put all ingredients into a bowl and toss. Add chili and /or other herbs, if desired.
Source: Calorie King
Nutrition - calories: 205, protein: 20.0g, fat: 4.2g, carbohydrates: 21.0g