Dietitian's Recipe of the week!
Ingredients (serves 4):
- 1 cup milk (any milk you prefer – cow’s, almond, soy etc)
- 1 cup Chobani plain Greek Yoghurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- 1 cup frozen or fresh mixed berries
- Gently whisk milk, yoghurt and vanilla until just blended then whisk through the chia seeds.
- Evenly distribute amongst 4 glass containers and refrigerate overnight.
When ready to serve top with berries.
- Too easy! Perfect for breakfast or as a snack. Chia seeds are rich in vitamins and minerals and are a good source of omega-3 fatty acids and fibre. You can find them in health food section of most supermarkets.
Adapted from: www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/giada-de-laurentiis/chia-seed-pudding.html