Dietitian's Recipe of the week!
- 1 cup oats
- 2 eggs
- 5 egg whites
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1 cup berries (fresh or frozen)
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 dash cinnamon (to taste)
- Oil for pan
- Cook the oats as directed.
- Add the eggs and egg whites and beat.
- Toss in banana, blueberries, and peanut butter and stir.
- Shake some cinnamon over the mixture;
- Place a pan on high heat and add small amount of oil.
- Spoon in the mixture a little at a time to make palm size pancakes.
- Flip when bubbles appear on the surface.